-->

The first injection of Lupron is done and out of the way. It was painless and I didn't even hesitate that long before I stuck myself. The only discomfort came a little after and it wasn't too bad, just some itching and slight sting, kind of like I had a sweat bee sting.

I will be so use to needles by the time this is over with. On average I will have 9 injections a week for the next 16 weeks. Then I will have my blood drawn twice a week. All together that is 11 needles a week and around 175 needles the entire journey if the first transfer takes which hopefully it will. I don't want to think about if it doesn't work the first time just yet, we will cross that road if it comes. WOW! To see it on paper kind of hurts but it will be worth it in the end. To be able to hand Y & S their baby and fulfill their dream will be one of the most rewarding things that I have ever done.

0 comments:

Tentative Calendar

About this blog

This blog is to be a journal for my hopeful journey into surrogacy. I will try to keep it up to date as I move forward.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to some awesome kids, 3 of my own and one step son, a wife to one awesomely geeky husband, a daughter to two wonderful parents, a big sister, a auntie to one super cute nephew and adorable twin nieces, and a friend to those in need or who just like to talk. I am who I am, I work to better myself everyday but for the most part I am a disorganized, passionate, loving, positive, crazy, stubborn, sometimes irrational & moody woman.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Poll

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Links