-->

I don't know if anyone else feels like this in the beginning of a surrogacy but it feels like once I started Lupron that the days go by so much slower. I look forward to my injections because it is one injection closer to the transfer. I literally look at the clock 20x a day hoping it is 6 o'clock and I can do another injection. I have been taking injections for a week now and it seems like a month has passed. The good news is they are so easy. I had nothing to worry about. The first couple of times it itched and stung a little but I have already become a pro and they don't bother me at all. The other bad news hot flashes, isomnia and bitchy are all side effects of Lupron. My poor boyfriend and children!

I have more blood work tomorrow. Y's first injection is on the 29th, she starts Estrace. So things are moving right along even though they don't feel like it. I need to find something to keep myself busy so I have less time to fret about it all.


0 comments:

Tentative Calendar

About this blog

This blog is to be a journal for my hopeful journey into surrogacy. I will try to keep it up to date as I move forward.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to some awesome kids, 3 of my own and one step son, a wife to one awesomely geeky husband, a daughter to two wonderful parents, a big sister, a auntie to one super cute nephew and adorable twin nieces, and a friend to those in need or who just like to talk. I am who I am, I work to better myself everyday but for the most part I am a disorganized, passionate, loving, positive, crazy, stubborn, sometimes irrational & moody woman.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Poll

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Links