-->

It looks like we may be moving forward. Things are looking good with the current egg donor. She is already a proven egg donor. Her previous donor cycle she had 25 eggs retrieved, 19 fertilized, 10 embryos still alive on day 5. We have a tentative cycle date as long as it is okay with the egg donor. I would start Lupron January 27th. Retrieval would be the very end of February and transfer would be the very beginning of March.


I can't tell you how good it will feel to get this thing going again. I looked in my box of needles and meds to see what I had left from the last cycle and was actually excited to be looking at them again. What kind of sick person looks at a box of needles and goes YAY!!!

0 comments:

Tentative Calendar

About this blog

This blog is to be a journal for my hopeful journey into surrogacy. I will try to keep it up to date as I move forward.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to some awesome kids, 3 of my own and one step son, a wife to one awesomely geeky husband, a daughter to two wonderful parents, a big sister, a auntie to one super cute nephew and adorable twin nieces, and a friend to those in need or who just like to talk. I am who I am, I work to better myself everyday but for the most part I am a disorganized, passionate, loving, positive, crazy, stubborn, sometimes irrational & moody woman.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Poll

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Links