-->

This transfer has really snuck up on me. I have been so much more laid back and non obsessive. It part because it is summer, the kids are out of school, and I have so much going on. Also this isn't my first rodeo. :) I know what is going to happen, when it is going to happen, and all the steps that need to be taken. S says "let’s hope that a non-stressed uterus is a happy and warm uterus!"

So transfer is set for July 2nd at 11am. I started progesterone today. I am on both Crinone and PIO. I really wish they had chosen one or the other but as long as it works I will live. Estradiol patches have left those awful sticky marks on my back. Luckily I have learned that the stuff you use to take wax off your skin also works on the sticky marks left by the patches.

They retrieved 26 eggs, 25 were viable, and 17 were successfully fertilized. These are some great numbers. We are transferring one perfect little embryo and the rest will be frozen.

Less then 48 hours to go!!!


1 comments:

thanks for sharing your experience of surrogacy.... Thailand surrogacy

Tentative Calendar

About this blog

This blog is to be a journal for my hopeful journey into surrogacy. I will try to keep it up to date as I move forward.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to some awesome kids, 3 of my own and one step son, a wife to one awesomely geeky husband, a daughter to two wonderful parents, a big sister, a auntie to one super cute nephew and adorable twin nieces, and a friend to those in need or who just like to talk. I am who I am, I work to better myself everyday but for the most part I am a disorganized, passionate, loving, positive, crazy, stubborn, sometimes irrational & moody woman.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Poll

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Links