-->

So Monday was our beta. It was only 29.2. This means the HcG level was really low. Anything about a 5 is pregnant but with it being only 29.2 it means we still have to worry because there is a possibility it is a chemical.


The second beta was this morning at 8:15. Now I am waiting on the results. Expecting the phone call any second. Actually I was hoping to know something a lot earlier but nothing yet. This mornings pee stick didn't look as good as I would like. It seemed to be getting darker until this mornings test. Ahhhh all the stress and anxiety.

Hopefully I will be posting good news shortly but if it isn't I am positive about moving on to the next cycle.

0 comments:

Tentative Calendar

About this blog

This blog is to be a journal for my hopeful journey into surrogacy. I will try to keep it up to date as I move forward.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to some awesome kids, 3 of my own and one step son, a wife to one awesomely geeky husband, a daughter to two wonderful parents, a big sister, a auntie to one super cute nephew and adorable twin nieces, and a friend to those in need or who just like to talk. I am who I am, I work to better myself everyday but for the most part I am a disorganized, passionate, loving, positive, crazy, stubborn, sometimes irrational & moody woman.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Poll

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Links