-->

I don't think I have ever in my life been so obsessed. I just took apart a pregnancy test, yes I took it apart and held the piece of paper that comes out of it over a light in hopes that I would see the line that is there but so faint it takes holding it up to a lamp to see it. This very well could be what they call the evap line or evaporation line which means I am not pregnant but I AM DESPERATE to believe that it is in fact a positive! I am not the only one that saw it though. This is only one of the 15 tests that I have taken since Tuesday. I am sitting here writing this and laughing at myself. I know it is sad and pathetic but it is all I can think about. I even came to Atlanta this weekend to hang out with Jamie and try to forget about it but now I just have her looking at my pregnancy tests to see if she sees a line. Yup I have lost it. Can I blame it on the hormones?


I am 9dp3dt which is late to not being seeing anything but this very faint line is giving me a little hope. Of course peeing again tomorrow morning with hopes that the line is darker.

0 comments:

Tentative Calendar

About this blog

This blog is to be a journal for my hopeful journey into surrogacy. I will try to keep it up to date as I move forward.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to some awesome kids, 3 of my own and one step son, a wife to one awesomely geeky husband, a daughter to two wonderful parents, a big sister, a auntie to one super cute nephew and adorable twin nieces, and a friend to those in need or who just like to talk. I am who I am, I work to better myself everyday but for the most part I am a disorganized, passionate, loving, positive, crazy, stubborn, sometimes irrational & moody woman.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Poll

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Links