-->

One step closer! Most of my medical records where sent FedEx to the RE today. It didn't take to long to get them all as soon as I was able to get someone on the phone. Leaving a message was apparently pointless. Showing up in person is always more effective.


It was kind of odd to read back over my hospital records from the deliveries. I had forgotten things about each of them.

So hopefully we will know if the RE's will accept me by Friday of this week or Monday of next week! Wow, this is moving fast! Once they give me the ok we will make the appointment to check my sanity, blood, uterus, and urine. Doesn't that sound like fun? Contracts will be signed while we are here too. Which reminds me... I need to look for a lawyer as soon as the REs let me know we can move forward.

The initial appointment and transfer will be in Somerset, NJ. This is wonderful because not only is it close to my IPs home near Philadelphia, it is also close to my aunt in NYC. While for the most part these trips are for appointments and what not I hope to be able to enjoy them some also. It will just be Bill and I and I would love to visit with my aunt and do some sight seeing.

0 comments:

Tentative Calendar

About this blog

This blog is to be a journal for my hopeful journey into surrogacy. I will try to keep it up to date as I move forward.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to some awesome kids, 3 of my own and one step son, a wife to one awesomely geeky husband, a daughter to two wonderful parents, a big sister, a auntie to one super cute nephew and adorable twin nieces, and a friend to those in need or who just like to talk. I am who I am, I work to better myself everyday but for the most part I am a disorganized, passionate, loving, positive, crazy, stubborn, sometimes irrational & moody woman.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Poll

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Links