-->

I just realized how long it has taken to get us to this day. I talked to Y&S for the first time on February 10th, 2010. That was 7 months ago. We have had a lot of obstacles to overcome but we are finally here.

TRANSFER DAY!

I flew in to Philadelphia yesterday about 5:00. S picked me up and we went to Y&S's house. It is beautiful and looks like a great neighborhood to raise a little one. Then we went out to a very nice dinner. Then it was back to my hotel room. I didn't sleep well and had some crazy dreams but I did dream that one stuck so hopefully that is a good sign. Today we are to arrive at the IVF clinic at 11:00, about 12:00 they will transfer the little bubs, then I have to stick around for 30 minutes. Then back to the hotel for my 24 hours best rest to give them time to settle in.

I have my green on and my four leaf clovers. I am not a huge believer in luck but even so you can't have to much of it.

Time to go get ready! :)

0 comments:

Tentative Calendar

About this blog

This blog is to be a journal for my hopeful journey into surrogacy. I will try to keep it up to date as I move forward.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to some awesome kids, 3 of my own and one step son, a wife to one awesomely geeky husband, a daughter to two wonderful parents, a big sister, a auntie to one super cute nephew and adorable twin nieces, and a friend to those in need or who just like to talk. I am who I am, I work to better myself everyday but for the most part I am a disorganized, passionate, loving, positive, crazy, stubborn, sometimes irrational & moody woman.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Poll

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Links