-->

After much obsessing I finally started seeing some positives. The first was faint, really faint and I couldn't even get a picture. That was around 6:00 last night. Then this morning at 5:30 I tested again. Here is what it looked like. Yes it is really there I swear, you just have to look really really hard.

You can use this website to see the image inverted and you can see it better. http://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.cfm?theaction=invert&testID=8466#edited Yes I was desperate enough to post my pregnancy test on a site called canyouseealine.com. But the good news is I am not the only one. There 5572 other members on the site that are as obsessed if not more so then I am.

Then on the drive back from Atlanta I drove by a CVS. Of course I had to stop. I was out of pregnancy test and I needed to make sure that the above faint line was not an evaporation line. So I got two different kinds. I got the ones that show a line and then I got the ones that are digital and show a yes or no. I am not sure I was expecting to see anything though. So anyway I buy them at CVS and then drive for an hour. Why not just test at CVS you ask? Well for one I would look desperate or something if I went straight to the CVS bathroom. LOL! Two I was all peed out and I knew I wouldn't be able to pee enough for 2 sticks which was my plan. Sad I know. So without further ado here are the results...
Photobucket


Photobucket

Of course I called Y&S first. I had already emailed her the pictures that I took with my phone but I still had to call her and tell her to check her email. They are over joyed but a bit cautious I think. I am trying to be cautious. I know that there is always a chance of it being a chemical or ending in miscarriage. But it is hard to not be elated when you see those nice pink lines and that big fat YES! Beta is tomorrow. Hoping for a good number!

0 comments:

Tentative Calendar

About this blog

This blog is to be a journal for my hopeful journey into surrogacy. I will try to keep it up to date as I move forward.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to some awesome kids, 3 of my own and one step son, a wife to one awesomely geeky husband, a daughter to two wonderful parents, a big sister, a auntie to one super cute nephew and adorable twin nieces, and a friend to those in need or who just like to talk. I am who I am, I work to better myself everyday but for the most part I am a disorganized, passionate, loving, positive, crazy, stubborn, sometimes irrational & moody woman.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Poll

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Links