-->

So as the NP put it this morning I got the tour of the neighborhood. She was talking about my uterus. Haha! I have learned so much from this whole thing. I know everything there is to know about my cycle, which chemicals are released, what my lining should be, what my levels should be at, etc... etc... Then this morning I got to see my reproductive organs on the screen and was showed what is what. I of course have had an ultrasound before but it is different when the focus isn't on a baby. Everything looks great. I have an 8.7mm lining and a triple stripe. Again things I would have never even known about if I hadn't gone through a surrogacy. The lining is where the embryo will attach itself. An 8.7 is pretty good, not amazing but I still have a couple more days till transfer.


Tonight I have two injections. I have Delestrogen and Lupron. I am waiting on the NC to give me a call and let me know my dose for Delestrogen . I can't complain to much, especially after talking to Y this morning. She has to take 4 a day and since she is running out of room on her stomach she is giving them to herself in her arm. OUCH! Speaking of talking to Y she went to the doctor this morning and had blood tests. She goes on Saturday for her first ultrasound. Hopefully there are lots and lots of follicles in there. Then she goes again on Monday. Hopefully by Monday they will be able to tell us when the transfer is going to be. It is driving me nuts not having a plan. I like to know when I will be traveling with my plane tickets already purchased. This up in the air stuff drive me nuts.

One other things, I AM STARVING!!! And I and I having cravings already. I guess it is the hormones but at this point I could eat all day. I really hope that it slows down once the pregnancy starts. I know weird, right? But usually the first 3 months I am not interested in food that much. I am not sick but I am not really interested in food.

11 days to go!

0 comments:

Tentative Calendar

About this blog

This blog is to be a journal for my hopeful journey into surrogacy. I will try to keep it up to date as I move forward.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to some awesome kids, 3 of my own and one step son, a wife to one awesomely geeky husband, a daughter to two wonderful parents, a big sister, a auntie to one super cute nephew and adorable twin nieces, and a friend to those in need or who just like to talk. I am who I am, I work to better myself everyday but for the most part I am a disorganized, passionate, loving, positive, crazy, stubborn, sometimes irrational & moody woman.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Poll

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Links