-->

I can't remember if I posted a picture of my meds and needles last time but this is for G! He loves needles ;)!




My protocol is a bit different this time and I am not sure I like it. Not much I can do about it so I will follow my directions and try not to be annoyed. This time I don't only have injections but also have estrogeen patches and crinone gels. The patches leave horrible sticky places all over your body that from what I understand are impossible to get rid of. The crinone (progesterone gels) are no fun either but I won't go in to detail about those. Let's just say I would much rather be giving myself injections. The crazy thing is while I am using the progesterone gels, I am also still giving myself the progesterone injections. There are less needles this time but as crazy as it sounds I would rather have all injections. They really don't bother me that much.

My calendar thus far.

Sunday 6/2    - Begin Lupron 10 units daily
Thursday 6/6 - Last BCP
Tuesday 6/11 - U/S and Blood Work
              6/12  - Patch Day 1 ~ Etrogen patches 0.1mg (1 Patch) Decrease Lupron to 5 units every day.
              6/14  - Patch Day 3 Etrogen patches 0.1mg (1 Patch)
              6/16  - Patch Day 5 Etrogen patches 0.2mg (2 Patch)
              6/18  - Patch Day 7 Etrogen patches 0.3mg (3 Patch)
              6/20  - Patch Day 9 Etrogen patches 0.4mg (4 Patch)
              6/22  - Patch Day 11 Etrogen patches 0.4mg (4 Patch)
              6/21  - Patch Day 12 Lab work and ultrasound today. Continue estrogen patches ( 4 patches  every other day until pregnancy test.
              6/27 - Discontinue Lupron
              6/27 -  Begin Doxycycline 100 mg twice daily X 6 days.
              6/27 - Begin Medrol 16 mg daily at bedtime X 6 days.
              6/27 - Begin progesterone in oil 50 mg. (1cc/ml) once daily. Crinone vaginal gel AM and PM. Continue until pregnancy test.
              7/1   - Lab work only
              7/2   - Transfer!!!
              7/12  - Pregnancy test will 12 days after your embryo transfer.

0 comments:

Tentative Calendar

About this blog

This blog is to be a journal for my hopeful journey into surrogacy. I will try to keep it up to date as I move forward.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to some awesome kids, 3 of my own and one step son, a wife to one awesomely geeky husband, a daughter to two wonderful parents, a big sister, a auntie to one super cute nephew and adorable twin nieces, and a friend to those in need or who just like to talk. I am who I am, I work to better myself everyday but for the most part I am a disorganized, passionate, loving, positive, crazy, stubborn, sometimes irrational & moody woman.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Poll

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Links