-->

It is getting close! In around 14 days (+/- 1 a couple days) I will be headed to NJ to have a couple of Y&S's little embryos placed in my uterus. My feelings are a bit unexplainable. Even the thesaurus can't come up with a word for how I am feeling. It is exciting, so out of the norm (which of course I love), and a bit scary. I want this to work so bad. I don't want to get my hopes up but I also want to be positive and hopeful. I want Y&S to be holding a sweet little baby or two this time next year.


I have talked to so many people about the whole process. When you live in such a small town it isn't uncommon for everyone to know what is going on in your life. I get asked one a regular basis if I am pregnant yet. I don't mind answering most the questions either. I think the whole process is interesting and I get why other people are interested. Sometimes people's responses aren't exactly what I want to hear but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. For the most part I have had lots of support.

Another plus of this process is I have gotten over my fear of needles. So far my record for needle sticks is 7 in one day. Five of those where trying to find my vein, then I had my Lupron in my stomach and Delestrogen in my behind. The PA was super apologetic about not being able to find my vein but truthfully it didn't even bother me. The needles were the thing that worried me the most. Now I just hope the Progesterone injections don't leave nasty knots on my backside.

More updates to come. Hopefully in a month I will have a BFP (BIG FAT POSITIVE) to share with the blogosphere.

0 comments:

Tentative Calendar

About this blog

This blog is to be a journal for my hopeful journey into surrogacy. I will try to keep it up to date as I move forward.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to some awesome kids, 3 of my own and one step son, a wife to one awesomely geeky husband, a daughter to two wonderful parents, a big sister, a auntie to one super cute nephew and adorable twin nieces, and a friend to those in need or who just like to talk. I am who I am, I work to better myself everyday but for the most part I am a disorganized, passionate, loving, positive, crazy, stubborn, sometimes irrational & moody woman.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Poll

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Links