-->

Time is flying by now that I am not sick anymore. I still get fairly tired easily but I guess that is to be expected carrying two. I am just now starting to feel them move. Especially Baby B or at least I am pretty sure it is baby B. He/She has always been the biggest wiggle worm.


Two more weeks and Y&S will be coming in to town for the gender ultrasound and to meet my family. I am really excited that they are finally going to get to see the beautiful mountains of NC and of course their beautiful babies. I am thinking it is a boy and a girl and I know that they are hoping that this will be the outcome also. Molly called Baby B a boy and Baby A a girl a long time ago so it would be really funny if it turned out like that.

16 week belly picture

0 comments:

Tentative Calendar

About this blog

This blog is to be a journal for my hopeful journey into surrogacy. I will try to keep it up to date as I move forward.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to some awesome kids, 3 of my own and one step son, a wife to one awesomely geeky husband, a daughter to two wonderful parents, a big sister, a auntie to one super cute nephew and adorable twin nieces, and a friend to those in need or who just like to talk. I am who I am, I work to better myself everyday but for the most part I am a disorganized, passionate, loving, positive, crazy, stubborn, sometimes irrational & moody woman.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Poll

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Links