-->

I never thought I would find IPs so fast. But after posting on surrogatefinder.com, I was surprised to have a response only two days later. We didn't have any electricity at our house so we were staying at Bill's and he doesn't have internet so I had been checking my email on my phone. I was so excited but I couldn't even open the e-mail up. Two days past and I had almost forgotten about it when we finally got back to the land of internet. When I noticed it again I quickly read and responded. The message was from S, the IF. I was immediately interested due to the sincerity of the emails that we begin exchanging.

I got to talk to them on the phone Wednesday, February 10th. I was so nervous leading up to the phone call I felt sick but it turned out fine. The phone conversation went great! They were so nice! I ended up talking to Y, the IM for 45 minutes. She has actually been through 2 surrogates already that didn't work out. One was military and found out the surrogate's husband, who was in the military had orders for their family to move to Japan. The second surrogate got pregnant with her own child so she couldn't do it either. So hopefully I will be the one! We agreed on all the important issues and even started to talk about the contract stuff which is a bit uncomfortable to talk about but ended up being fine. They want to move forward! So we are going to continue to talk while I get the necessary stuff sent to the REs. We are looking at the first initial meeting with the REs sometime the end of March or early April. With Transfer in May or June. I won't get to meet them until the initial meeting with the REs because they live in PA but we also won't be signing any contracts till then. I am so excited/nervous!

I lay awake Wednesday night thinking how crazy it would be to be pregnant at some point this year. Hopefully sooner then later. I can't even explain to people how wonderful it would feel to help this wonderful couple that I have never met. Most people just wouldn't get it.

List of stuff that needs to be done to move forward as Y & S's surrogate:
- Medical records sent to RE. (This is proving to be harder then I though UGH, I can't even get a call back)
- Doctor appointment on Thursday with form filed out and results faxed to RE.
- Second form filled out be me and faxed to RE
- Sunday I am sticking myself with a needle if it takes me all day to get up the nerve! We are practicing on oranges first (Dr D's orders).



0 comments:

Tentative Calendar

About this blog

This blog is to be a journal for my hopeful journey into surrogacy. I will try to keep it up to date as I move forward.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to some awesome kids, 3 of my own and one step son, a wife to one awesomely geeky husband, a daughter to two wonderful parents, a big sister, a auntie to one super cute nephew and adorable twin nieces, and a friend to those in need or who just like to talk. I am who I am, I work to better myself everyday but for the most part I am a disorganized, passionate, loving, positive, crazy, stubborn, sometimes irrational & moody woman.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Poll

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Links